Latin America Day 2019
MARKET OF 500 MILLION
On Tuesday May 14, 2019 the flagship event in Austria for business with Latin America will take place at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO) in Vienna. This international forum covers recent economic and political developments, project and business opportunities in different sectors, insights about financing, investment, intellectual property rights and intercultural aspects.
- Latin America - opportunities and challenges / a macroeconomic analysis
- New economic programmes due to recent political U-turns in Mexico, Brazil and Colombia, perspectives for Venezuela
- Consequences from trade agreements and economic integration in Latin America like USMCA, Pacific Alliance, Mercosur, Andean Community, EU-Mexico and EU-Chile
- Expert panels about investing and financing in Latin America
- Deep dive sector panels for Energy/Environment, Machinery/Engineering/Smart Factory, Construction/Smart Cities/Tourism Infrastructure, Agrotech/Food Processing
- Workshops about intellectual property rights as well as intercultural management
- pre-arranged meetings with experts and participants
AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA's Latin America Day provides the opportunity to:
- Get to know new business trends and opportunities
- Learn from successfully established companies and benefit from their experience
- Meet key players in your target market
- Network with your business community for exchange of experience
The pre-arranged bilateral meetings give you the ideal opportunity to establish contacts and obtain expert advice. Short, sharp 15 minute meetings foster effective networking and knowledge transfer.
Throughout the day, information at standing desks with service providers and Latin American Embassies is available. Benefit from this vast platform of expertise!
The event is organised by AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA and funded by go-international, a shared initiative of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
Participation at the forum is free of charge (except workshop for intercultural management), but registration is mandatory.